Affiliate Marketing Blog is what people call it the thing now! Most of the bloggers are trying hard to be Affiliate Marketer nowadays. I cannot blame any of them; I have seen and followed Affiliate Marketing Blogs that are consistently making $x, xxx per day (profit)! Not bad right? I will tell you about them in a bit.
There are very successful Affiliate Market Courses that can make you rich, here are 2 of my favorites:
1 – Earnest Affiliate by Johnny FD, this is suitable if you are a beginner. Johnny will take you through a very detailed step by step to make your first $100 and then $100 within very few weeks and eventually over $10,000 monthly as he earns right now, you can check his monthly earning at Incom Report. He also teaches you how to start a blog in a very short time and get good traffic.
2 – Affiliate Mastery Challenge by STM Forums, this is a very advanced high-level course, and they will require you to have at least 3 hours per day to look at their content. The biggest problem in this course that they open their doors every 6-8 months to only 100 new people, so if you are interested, go to their website and register your name right now, you will be notified once they open for registration.
Alternatively, you may check How to earn your first $1,000 online.
So a bit of overview about what’s the Affiliate Market?
Affiliate Marketing is the one of most important part of any business. You may be producing the best goods in the world. Unless and until customers know about it, you will not be able to sell your produce to earn a profit. You need an effective marketing or advertising campaign for this purpose.
In short, marketing is taking your product to the customer. It should be part of your strategy to let the customer know everything about your product. You can do this in many ways. We shall examine certain aspects of marketing in detail. Before that, let us look at the different methods of marketing or advertising.
- By the oral route: This is the simplest and earliest form of marketing known to humanity.
- The print media: With the improvement in technology, you were able to put down your thoughts on paper. You could be able to reach a larger audience by this method of marketing.
- The electronic media: With the advent of the radio and the television technology, you were able to explain your product in a more efficient manner enabling greater reach across the globe.
- The internet: This is the present day method of marketing. Today internet has reached practically every home in the world. The use of the smartphones has accentuated the need for having an increased awareness about the internet. Marketing strategists see this as a great opportunity to advertise their products through this vibrant medium.
We shall now dwell our thoughts on the aspect of internet marketing. Internet Marketing has many aspects. We shall consider them in brief.
- Email marketing: in this method of marketing, you promote your product by sending emails to a select mailing list of customers.
- Search Engine Optimization: This method envisages the use of preferred keywords for the promotion of your product. You manipulate the use your keywords to solicit easier search of your products over the internet search engines.
- Content marketing: You search the internet for product reviews submitted by actual users of the product. This can give you a fair idea about the product you wish to buy.
- Referral Marketing: You have a select band of loyal customers here. They act as brand ambassadors for your product and bring in new customers by referring their friends and relatives. This is an effective way of marketing today.
- Affiliate marketing: This is a type of a performance-based marketing rewarding its customers for referring other prospective customers to its fold.
We shall now narrow down our discussion to affiliate marketing.
This method of marketing is an overlapping of various types of internet marketing methods. There are four players in this kind of industry.
- The first category is the merchant or the retailer.
- The second type is the network through which the affiliates work. This takes care of the payment aspects too.
- The affiliate is the third link in the chain. He is the one who publishes the advertisements and brings in the customers.
- The customer forms the final link in the chain.
The affiliate marketers use all the Internet marketing methods to some degree such as email marketing, search engine marketing, pay per click advertising methods, and even display marketing techniques too. They also rely on product reviews by customers or professional bloggers on the internet.
This is probably what interest you if you want to make money from Affiliate Market
Role of bloggers in affiliate marketing:
Bloggers play a critical role in affiliate marketing. They write about the product in their blogs and post it on various media such as the social media network and so on. People visit these blog sites or forums and learn the details about the product. This can influence their decision-making process a great deal. These bloggers do not use the product for which they submit a review (few of them do like Johnny FD). They dwell upon the positive as well as negative aspects of the products. These blogs usually contain a link to enable the customer to access the product online. In case he finalizes the deal, the affiliate gets a commission out of the sale proceeds. This style of marketing is very popular today, especially among the younger generation.
Many companies are into this field of affiliate marketing today. This type of marketing has many benefits. We shall list out a couple of those.
- This is a cost-effective method of marketing for the merchant. He can save on advertising costs and hence may be able to pass on the benefit to the ultimate customer.
- The affiliate marketer eliminates the entire middle chain and links the customer directly to the merchant. He derives a decent commission out of the sales proceeds.
- The customer can get his product at a much lower price than the market retail cost.
Because bloggers play a crucial role in affiliate marketing. We shall examine the profiles of individual bloggers who write about the affiliate market in their blogs. Through their blogs, they create awareness for the product. These bloggers are probably the best ones in the market, and I have personally learned a lot from them. We shall include the MOZ rank, their website, and Social Media while profiling each blogger.
Copy the following code to share this badge on your blog.
<a href=”https://successentrepreneur.org/” target=”_blank”><img src=”” style=”max-width:100%” alt=”Affiliate Market Blog” /></a>